RELAX, RECOVER AND REJUVENATE
Providing cutting-edge recovery offerings for our patients after or before their Chiropractic Care is essential in overall Treatment. As well, it will enhance you experience in office as you leave refreshed and rejuvenated priro to leaving our office.
Compared to traditional, hands-on massage therapy, HydroMassage water massage sessions are more convenient, affordable and accessible for all patients.
BENEFITS OF HYDRO MASSAGE
- Provides temporary relief of minor aches and pain
- Reduces the level of stress and anxiety
- Deep relaxation provides a feeling of well being
- Increases circulation in local areas where massaged
- Relieves muscle soreness, stiffness and tension
- Complete Personalization
- Allowing real-time adjustment, the touchscreen is the most technologically advanced water-massage interface on the market.
- Multimedia Content Library
- Users may enhance their experience with relaxation videos, music, wellness articles, games, e-books and internet access.
- Open, Bed-Style Design
- Achieve complete flexibility and comfort with a relaxing massage experience.
- Smooth Wave Traveling Massage, Jets move up and down the body with wave-like streams of heated water
Frequent Questions Answered:
Can I target certain areas of the body with HydroMassage beds and lounges?
Yes, HydroMassage water massage treatments can be adjusted to your specific needs.
- Target the water massage area with 60 points on the body.
- Program the water massage intensity on a scale from 1-10.
- Adjust the speed at which the water massage travels up and down the body.
When should I use HydroMassage?
HydroMassage beds and lounges are most commonly used after a chiropractic adjustment, however, some patients also like to use it prior to leaving their treatment. You should discuss with our Chiropractic Doctors on staff, which may be best for your condition.